Training Officer – # 46/2019
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (FRCS) is to become a World Class Revenue Service delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organization (WCO), The World Bank, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for Training Officer position to be based at our Suva Office. To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Administrate, coordinate, action and take full responsibility of technical and generic trainings
- Liaise with external training providers, roll out customs border training according to the training plan and assist in drafting Expression of Interest for trainings.
- Compile variance report and assist in carrying out FNU audits.
- Provide assistance in updating the execution of training database, logistic arrangement like accommodation, refreshments, Regional Training Centre bookings and other administrative matters.
- Assist and support the Training team to meet work activities deadlines.
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in HR, Management or relevant field
- Training of Trainers Module 1 – 4
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Relevant experience and background knowledge of the role.
Salary Band 4: $24,052 Base Salary Position Description
Your application must be complimented by details of proven skills and expertise with the tenacity, agility and courage supported by high record of performance and integrity.
In addition to the base salary, FRCS also provides medical insurance cover.
Please submit an email application, indicating the position and vacancy number, CV, detailed cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to email@example.com and also complete and submit the Employment Application Form available on our website www.frcs.org.fj . All applications will be treated in confidence. For position description, please click on the link https://www.frcs.org.fj/work-with-us/
Application close on 27 December 2019 at 4pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.