Manager Corporate Communication – Vacancy # 49/19
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service is to become a World Class Revenue Service delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organization (WCO), The World Bank, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Manager Corporate Communication to be based at our Suva Office. To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Provide guidance to the team on how to support internal business needs in the area of communications and marketing
- Lead, develop and coordinate proactive value adding communication initiatives
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer trust, brand awareness and customer satisfaction
- Analyze stakeholder research findings as part of developing a fluid and responsive corporate communication strategy
- Work closely with Director Corporate Services to create and establish deliverables for communication/marketing plan, advisory and building key partnerships within the organization
- Provide mitigating strategies for program and project risks where this role is held accountable
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A proven record of creating targeted content in corporate communications environment.
- Strong people and leadership skills.
Salary Band 8: $51,592 Base Salary Position Description
Your application must be complimented by details of proven skills and expertise with the tenacity, agility and courage supported by high record of performance and integrity.
In addition to the base salary, FRCS also provides medical insurance cover.
Please submit an email application, indicating the position and vacancy number, CV, detailed cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org and also complete and submit the Employment Application Form available on our website www.frcs.org.fj . All applications will be treated in confidence. Application close 13th December 2019 at 4pm.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.