IT Support Engineer
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (Revenue and Customs) is to become a World Class Revenue Service Delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few. As part of our strategy for world class performance, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of IT Support Engineer.
To be considered for the position of IT Support Engineer in the Information Technology Section Suva, you need to have the following requirements:
- Great communication skills as you are the first level of support for our business teams
- Effective troubleshooting in a complex environment
- Ability to diagnose incidents & resolve with a focus on the ‘one-touch’ principle
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in managing systems (applications & hardware)
- Ability to install & configure IT equipment as needed
- Analytical Skills
- Self-motivated individual who is not afraid to work outside his or her comfort zone
- High levels of integrity
- Tertiary qualification at Degree level in Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field
Base Salary: Band 5 $30,230
Interested candidates can send in your current Curriculum Vitae (CV), Fiji Revenue & Customs Service Application form with a detailed cover letter indicating how you have meet the above position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications closes on 8th May 2018.
Revenue and Customs is an equal opportunity, merit-based employer.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.