IT Support Engineer- Vacancy 02/2019
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (FRCS) is to become a World Class Revenue Service Delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few. As part of our strategy for world class performance, we are looking for suitable candidate for the position of IT Support Engineer based in our Information Technology Section, Lautoka.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate appropriate competencies outlined in the generic position description including the following:
-High integrity and excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership
– Automate-first mindset with a focus on the ‘one-touch’ principle
– Customer-focused with highly developed written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated excellence in a variety of competencies including teamwork/collaboration, analytical thinking, influencing skills, and technical expertise.
– High attention to detail and able to manage competing priorities in constantly changing work environment
– Knowledge of ITIL practice and demonstrable experience with change management processes and procedures
-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field and proven at least 2 years in managing systems (applications and hardware)
-ITIL Foundation, MCP or CompTIA certifications desirable.
Base Salary: Band 5 $30,230
Interested candidates can send in your current CV, together with the Fiji Revenue & Customs Service Application form and a detailed cover letter indicating how you have met the above position requirements to email@example.com. Position descriptions are available on our website https://www.frcs.org.fj/vacancies
Applications closes at 4.30pm on 25 January 2019.
FRCS is an equal opportunity, merit-based employer.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.