INTERNAL VACANCY – Assistant Technical Capability Trainer
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (FRCS) is to become a World Class Revenue Service Delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few. As part of our strategy for world class performance, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Assistant Technical Capability Trainer.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate appropriate competencies outlined in the generic position description including the following:
- Provide the Technical Capability team in all coordination and administrative support and provide assistance in updating the Execution of Training database
- Logistic arrangement like accommodation, refreshments, regional training Centre room bookings and other administrative matters
- Compile Training Need Analysis, coordinate and deliver training according to Training Plan for Border Division for maximum grant levies at Fiji National University
- Ensure that the highest standards of internal, external and regional training are consistently delivered by communicating with the team
- Coordinate all the WCO and Regional training held at FRCS Regional Training Centre
- Actively participate in the Team, contributing to the strategic thinking and development of the business unit and FRCS and having courageous conversations when needed, and modelling positive leadership and integrity in all activities and interactions both internally and externally
If you are currently in a Fiji Revenue & Customs Service role, have proven record of high performance and integrity, with a positive can do approach and thrives on challenge and variety, then you are invited to submit an expression of interest to be considered for this position.
Base Salary: Band 4 $24,052 Position Description
Interested – send in your current CV, completed Fiji Revenue & Customs Service Application form and a detailed cover letter indicating how you have met the above position requirements to email@example.com. Position descriptions are available on our website https://www.frcs.org.fj/vacancies
Applications closes at 4.30pm on 26th October 2018.
FRCS is an equal opportunity, merit-based employer.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.