Employment Opportunities – Corporate Services
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (FRCS) is to become a World Class Revenue Service Delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few. We are currently in the midst of an exciting journey which will make tax simpler, more certain and easier to manage for most Fijians. We are looking for suitable candidates for the following positions in Corporate Services Division;
1. Manager Strategic Planning – Vacancy 24/2018 Band 8: $51,592 base salary
This role reports to the Director Corporate Services.
- Development of the Strategic plan
- Development of Strategic Leadership Management framework
- Develop the FRCS’s Corporate Plan, Annual Statement of Corporate Intent, Half Yearly Report and Annual Report
- Work in partnership across FRCS to achieve continuous improvement of evidenced based strategy, marketing and communication initiatives that support and enable FRCS Vision.
- Evaluate and monitor the implementation of Fiji Business Excellence Award (FBEA) recommendations.
- Must have quality writing skills
- Must have proven experience to effectively engage with executive management level personnel to design strategies.
- Degree in Management, Finance, Economics or related field; Postgraduate diploma in Strategic Planning will be desirable
- Experience of 4-6 years in similar role
- Knowledge and skills in Strategic Planning, Policy Development and Research
- Must be able to lead, mentor, coach and drive the team to achieve results.
- Must have proven record in producing strategic planning documents.
2. Strategic Planning Officer- Vacancy 25/2018 Band 4: $24,052 base salary
This role reports to the Manager Strategic Planning.
- Accountable for the production of FRCS Strategic Plan, Annual report, Half Yearly and Statement of Corporate Intent as required under the FRCS Act
- Coordinate strategic planning, research, monitoring and evaluation
- Conduct analysis on recommendations relating to Fiji Business Excellence Awards (FBEA).
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Drafting of strategic reports for higher authority
- Degree in business administration, Finance, Economics or related field for this position
- Experience with strong research and analytical skills with the ability to creatively translate and communicate information
- Must be able to drive for results
- Must be a strategic thinker and must have past experience in the writing of quality strategy documents
If the above opportunity sounds like you please send in your current CV, Fiji Revenue & Customs Service Application form with a detailed cover letter indicating how you have meet the above position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on 22nd June 2018.
FRCS is an equal opportunity, merit-based employer
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.