The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (FRCS) is to become a World Class Revenue Service Delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few. We are currently in the midst of an exciting journey which will make tax simpler, more certain and easier to manage for most if not all Fijians. We are looking for suitable candidates for the following positions;
- Manager (HR) Business Services – Vacancy 39/2019 Band 8: $51,592 base salary
This position reports to Director People & Finance and is responsible for working in partnership with leaders on workforce planning, optimisation of resources and utilisation, maximising employee engagement and productivity enhancement for the business unit. Responsibilities include implementing the performance management, ensuring continuing fit for purpose documentation, ongoing monitoring and work in partnership with leaders and PCC colleagues to ensure excellence and transparency in recruitment, creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment, rotation and career development across allocated business units. To be considered you will need to have:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration OR at least 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources, Training/ assessment and OHS role in a medium to large organisation (at least over 300 employees).
- Certification in Leadership development and working knowledge of Health and Safety including training.
- Must be highly articulate (verbal and written) and have a proven record of building relationships with operations that have enabled them to succeed.
- Wide experience across Human Resource, OHS, Training and/or business disciplines; working knowledge of the Employment Relations Act and other related Acts, recruitment processes, employment contracts, have proven records on implementation of PMS framework and certified knowledge on Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 in drive of better quality systems of employee records.
- Knowledge of current OHS regulations, incident reporting processes and policies.
- Primary Line Officer – Vacancy 40/2019 Band 2: $14,721 base salary
This position will provide technical support through passport control and processing travellers at the arrival and departure counters at the Nadi International Airport. To be considered you will need to have:
- At least a higher education qualification.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- A commitment to teamwork.
- The ability to work shift hours including weekends.
Your application must be complimented by details of proven skills and expertise with the tenacity, agility and courage supported by high record of performance and integrity.
In addition to the base salary, FRCS also provides medical insurance cover.
Please submit an email application, indicating the position and vacancy number, CV, detailed cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to email@example.com and also complete and submit the Employment Application Form available on our website www.frcs.org.fj . All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications close on 4 October 2019
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.