Driver – Vacancy # 28/2019
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service is to become a World Class Revenue Service delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organization (WCO), The World Bank, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for Driver Position to be based at our Labasa Office. The role is responsible in providing driving service for the Service staff within the assigned station for official business requirements and also other administrative works.
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Timely maintenance of vehicle, provide transport schedule for employees with efficiency.
- Comply with OHS administration and any other duties assigned.
- Must have a valid Group 4 driver’s license with Defensive driving certificate.
- Excellent customer service and at least 5 years driving experience.
- A pass in FSLC or FSFE.
- Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Services would be an added advantage.
Salary Band 1: $10,961 Base Salary
If you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic team, this could be the career enhancing opportunity that you have been looking for. You are invited to submit an email application to email@example.com and a detail cover letter indicating how you have met the above position requirements. Please also complete and submit the Employment Application Form available on our website www.frcs.org.fj . All applications will be treated in confidence. Application close 9th August 2019 at 4pm.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.