Customer Service Officer – Vacancy 05/2019
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (FRCS) is to become a World Class Revenue Service Delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few. As part of our strategy for world class performance, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Customer Service Officer based in our Revenue Management Division Gold Card Services, Suva.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate appropriate competencies outlined in the generic position description including the following:
- Attending to Customers at the counter
- Greeting Customers and directing them to the relevant staff
- Lodgments of all return types; instant receipting of Taxation and Customs payments as when required; ordering and maintaining stock
- Operating standard equipment including photocopiers, scanners and printers; preparing and maintaining requisitions (not limited but including Gloria Jean’s Coffee and Water requisitions) as when required;
- Maintaining the Gold Card Services filing system;
- Receiving all correspondences and returns for Gold Card Services
- Prepare standard and produce statistics or information as required
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting is desirable
- Should portray excellent Customer service skills
Base Salary: Band 2 $14,721 Position Description
Interested candidates can send in your current CV, together with the Fiji Revenue & Customs Service Application form and a detailed cover letter indicating how you have met the above position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position descriptions are available on our website https://www.frcs.org.fj/vacancies
Applications closes at 4.00pm on 8th February 2019.
FRCS is an equal opportunity, merit-based employer.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.