Customer Service Officer – Vacancy # 14 /2022
The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service (FRCS) is to become a World Class Revenue Service delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. The FRCS is a statutory organization established under the FRCS Act. Guided by the FRCS Act, the Service performs the following: acts as an agent of the State to provide services to administer and enforce the laws specified in the Act; advises the State on matters relating to taxation and customs; facilitates trade, travel and border protection; and represents the State internationally in respect of matters relating to taxation or customs.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the Customer Service Officer position in FRCS based at our Head Office in GoldCard, Suva. To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
Customer Service Officer:
The role of the Customer Service Officer includes the following:
- Carrying out a host of activities across the taxation and customs operations and provide assistance to the team in related activities such as providing assistance at the service desk by greeting customers and direct them to the relevant staff or counter.
- Assess and process joint cards; attend to TPOS work items; order and maintain stationaries; prepare and maintain requisitions; operate standard equipment including photocopiers, scanners and printers; attend to telephone, counter and email enquiries; and
- Attend to any other duties assigned by the Team Leaders.
The essential requirements for this role are as follows:
- Diploma in Accounting or higher in a relevant discipline;
- Experience in the provision of administration work or assistance to business units;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; and
- Knowledge and experience of FRCS business and customer base.
Salary Band 2: $14,721 Base Salary
Your application should be complemented by details of proven skills and expertise with supported record of high performance and integrity.
Please submit an email application, indicating the position and vacancy number, your CV, detailed cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org and also complete and submit the Employment Application Form available on our website click here. All applications will be treated in confidence.
For Position Descriptions, please click here
Application closes on 20 May 2022. Incomplete and Late Applications will not be accepted.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.