The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service is to become a World Class Revenue Service delivering excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA), to name a few. We are currently in the midst of an exciting journey which will make tax simpler, more certain and easier to manage for most Fijians.
We are looking for suitable candidates for the following positions within our Revenue Management Division, Debt Management Service in Suva.
Vacancy No. 28/2018 – Auditor [2 posts] Band 6: Base Salary: $36,939
- Collection of Tax and Customs Arrears of Revenue from assigned debt portfolio
- Maintain systematic update of case resolutions
- Achievement of Monthly and Quarterly targets for Cash/Non-cash collections
- Perform Ledger Reconciliations and Case Analysis & Implement Data Cleansing Activities
- Initiate Debt Recovery Process, Debt resolutions and Penalty Reviews as per Instrument of Authorization and SOPs
- Facilitate processing of Tax Compliance Certificates, Government Agencies MOU Compliance Checks and Compliance Verification Request by Stakeholders
- Prepare Submissions and Analysis for Legal Referrals on Complex Debt Cases
- Profile Issuance of Departure Prohibition Order & Perform Ledger Reviews and Reconciliations
- Attend to Stakeholder Requests on correction of Receipts, Journals, Transfers and Reversals, and Time Extensions
Applicants must have at least a Degree in Accounting or Finance and at least two-years’ Taxation or Finance/Accounting experience.
Your application must be complimented by details of proven skills and experience and good record of performance and integrity.
Please submit an email application, indicating the position and vacancy number 28/2018, CV and copies of academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org and also complete and submit the Employment Application Form available on our website www.frcs.org.fj . All applications will be treated in confidence. For enquiries, please contact Aisea Lagi on email: email@example.com or phone 3243215.
Applications close on 03rd August, 2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO HAND DELIVERY.