The vision of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service is to become a World Class Revenue Service Delivering Excellence in Revenue Collection, Border Protection, Trade and Travel Facilitation. We offer world class exposure with our affiliations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Customs Organisation (WCO), The World Bank, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (CATA) to name a few. We are currently in the midst of an exciting journey which will make tax simpler, more certain and easier to manage for most Fijians.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Assessor CGT within our Revenue Management Team in Suva.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Personal integrity and the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Very good understanding of accounting standards.
- Ability to be analytical and professional in handling customers.
- Demonstrate professional/ethical behavior to be able to handle complex issues.
- Ability to work within a service excellence culture including a team environment.
- Assess CGT returns
- Ensure achievement of daily target as allocated by Supervisor
- Assess under supervision restricted access taxpayers when required
- Ensure achievement of team targets
- Ensure to conduct excellent customer service aligning to World Class standards
Applicants must have at least a Degree in Accounting and at least two-years’ relevant experience.
Band 6: $36,939 base salary
Your application must be complimented by details of proven skills and expertise with the tenacity, agility and courage supported by high record of performance and integrity.
Please submit an email application, indicating the position and vacancy number 27/2018, CV and copies of academic transcripts to email@example.com and also complete and submit the Employment Application Form available on our website www.frcs.org.fj . All applications will be treated in confidence. For enquiries, please contact Aisea Lagi on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3243215.
Applications close on 20th July 2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. KINDLY NOTE ONLY EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL