Frequently Asked Questions
The FRCS Portal went live December 2019, Information on the online portal have been posted on the different media platforms like FRCS Facebook, newspapers, TV etc. These media have educational clips & awareness on TPOS processes that’s already gone live and the ones to go live in the coming months.
Please visit our website Our Services. Should you require more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call our hotline on 1326.
On the home page of the TPOS website, select the “SIGN UP” option, select “Existing Taxpayer”, you will then see boxes to enter your TIN and one-time login code.
You may use the following link for the video tutorial on how to sign up using the one time log in code: TPOS Tutorial Videos
Yes, you may, you will need to enter an email that you have access to as we will need to send your confirmation of username and initial temporary password immediately upon sign up. If you have submitted without correcting the email address and do not receive an email confirmation and temporary password from us please visit the nearest FRCS office or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, please also attach a valid photo id for authentication purposes.
For companies, kindly email us or visit our offices with a formal request for change of email address, accompanied by the valid photo id of the Authorized Officer of the company.
Once you have successfully signed up to your individual Taxpayer Online Service Portal, you will need to select the tile “Register New Business”. The following documents will need to be uploaded to the form: Registration Certificate, Valid photo ID and select the business activity related to your business. Should you require further assistance please feel free to contact us on 1326.
You will receive an email notification from us should there be any additional information required or once approval is granted. Any notifications will be accessed via the “Correspondence” tile on the portal.
Requirements for loading of passport sized photos:
- Ensure that your passport sized photo is 35mm by 45mm or 132 by 170 pixels. Photo studios around the country are familiar with these sizes.
- Must be taken against a white background.
- No hats or head coverings or dark glasses, face should not be obscured.
You will need to visit the TPOS Website, you may use the following link: TPOS Portal and select sign up, you will then select “New Taxpayer” and follow the instructions, you will need the following to be uploaded to the portal when completing the registration:
- Digital passport photo (with white background)
- Original birth certificate
- Photo ID of applicant (passport, elections voter card, driver’s license, FNPF card)
- Original marriage certificate (for spouse opting to use married name on joint ID card)
- Photo ID of third party submitting form on behalf of applicant
- Student offer letter from educational institute (if student is a foreign national)
- Certified Copy of the Passport (Bio data page) for non-residents
- You will need to provide an alternate contact that has already got their TIN.
You will need to visit the TPOS Website, you may use the following link: TPOS Portal and select sign up, you will then select “New Taxpayer” “NON INDIVIDUAL” and follow the instructions, you will need the following to be uploaded to the portal when completing the registration:
Latest minutes of meeting in English
Photo ID of applicant (passport, elections voter card, driver’s license, FNPF card) of 3 representatives (Each representative needs to have their own TIN)