Gold Card Services
The Gold Card Services was established in 2012, following a Government announcement that “priority and privileged services will be accorded to those companies that are compliant in the matters of Taxation and Customs”.
The membership is valid for 2 years, however, the Chief Executive Officer of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service reserves the right to terminate or renew “Gold Card Membership”.
Subsidiaries of Gold Card members also have access to Gold Card Services.
Gold Card Services include:
- Provide innovative solutions to all Tax and Customs enquiries;
- Expedite processing of tax clearance, tax returns, stamp duty documents, applications for registration
for all tax types and review of assessments;
- Expedite assessing and amendment of Single Administrative Document (SAD);
- Accept Tax and Customs payments via online banking, EFTPOS (Debit and Credit Cards), Cheques and Cash;
- Facilitate referrals within all Revenue and Customs business units;
- Provide privileged services with Revenue and Customs stakeholders
In addition to these services, through our partners Gold Card Members also have access to the following;
1. INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
Personal baggage duty free allowance of up to $2,000.00 excludes liquor and tobacco.
International Departures and Arrivals – priority check-in, baggage collection and escort services by Fiji Airports Limited personnel Tabua Club membership with Fiji Airways allowing:
– Business class lounge access
– Priority check-in and baggage tags
– Extra baggage allowance
– Use Tabua Club cards to enjoy benefits
– For more information, visit www.tabuaclub.com for details
2. OTHER PRIVILEGED SERVICES ACCESSIBLE TO GOLD CARD HOLDERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Fiji Airports Limited: Express lane services for baggage collection and escort services
- Biosecurity Authority of Fiji: Express lane priority services for all inspection and clearance services
- Department of Immigration: Priority services for passports and permits
- Fiji Airways: Priority check-in at the Tabua Club counter
- Land Transport Authority: Express lane priority services for all LTA services
- Go Advertising: Our official advertising partner
Fiji Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Programme