Taxpayer Online Service (TPOS) Training
We are pleased to extend an invitation to employers and tax agents who file PAYE returns, to register for any of the practical training sessions, which focus on how PAYE returns will be filed through the Taxpayer Online Service (TPOS) portal.
Training will be held at the following FRCS office locations:
• Suva – December 9-13: 2:30pm-4.30pm, 5pm-7pm | December 14: 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
• Lautoka – December 9-13: 2:30pm-4.30pm, 5pm-7pm | December 14: 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
• Labasa – December 9-12: 5pm-7pm | December 13: 2.30pm-4.30pm
• Savusavu – December 9-12: 5pm-7pm | December 13: 2.30pm-4.30pm
To register for this training, please click on the link as follows:
• Suva – Lab: https://tpospayesuva1.eventbrite.com.au
• Suva – Library: https://tpospayesuva2.eventbrite.com.au
• Lautoka: https://tpospayelautoka.eventbrite.com.au
• Labasa: https://tpospayelabasa.eventbrite.com.au
• Savusavu: https://tpospayesavusavu.eventbrite.com.au
Limited Seats Available!
For more details of the training, call 3243236/3243702 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also bring along your one-time code forms with your ID. This code will allow you to sign up for the online service.
TPOS Signup Forms: